We have five spacious and extremely comfortable bedrooms (one ground floor room) all with en-suite facilities just waiting for you to come and stay. The Old Bakery is quality assessed by Enjoy England as 5 Star with a Gold Award which recognises "exceptional quality in all areas but in particular in service and hospitality" this is the highest award possible so you can be assured of an enjoyable stay.
The Oak, Harvest and Barley rooms have exposed timber beams and face the front of the property catching the evening sun. The Granary Room's main window faces to the rear of The Old Bakery with views across open fields towards neighbouring Pulham St. Mary. The Mill Room also looks out over the garden with beautiful views across the village green and far reaching Waveney Valley countryside.
Don't take our word for it - read guest reviews of The Old Bakery on Trip Advisor.
Please click on the picture links below for more information about each room:
If you're planning your visit to celebrate a special occasion or as a surprise for a loved one why not make it extra special with a bottle of champagne, flowers or chocolates waiting when you arrive. In fact if there's anything we can do to make your visit extra special just ask, we'll always try to help.
We're happy to make recommendations for a special meal and to book tables in advance - always advisable as some of the best local establishments get booked up early.
Sit back and relax in our welcoming guest lounge. With exposed beams, comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire in winter and our bar menu with local beers and a selection of wines and spirits, it's a calm and tranquil retreat at any time of the day.
We have a delightful garden with a south facing Garden Room where visitors are welcome to take afternoon tea or sip on something stronger. The garden is beautifully planted with items of interest and colour all year round.
Guests at The Old Bakery have access to private parking at the front of the property.
To help assess the suitability of our accommodation we have prepared an Access Statement. If you have special access requirements we recommend calling us to discuss them before making a booking.
Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy
We try to be as accommodating as possible however past experience has led us to develop a few simple terms and conditions which apply to all bookings. To avoid any possible disappointment please ensure that you are happy to be bound by the following.
1. We are pleased to make provisional bookings by telephone or e-mail, to confirm bookings we require valid credit/debit card details.
2. By confirming your booking and providing your credit/debit card details you are authorising us to make charges to your credit/debit card in the event of a cancellation as detailed below without any additional consent being required.
1. Bookings cancelled more than 21 days before the arrival date will have any deposit returned in full or re-applied to a further booking.
2. Bookings cancelled 7 to 21 days in advance of the arrival date will forfeit any deposit paid or a charge of £50 per room booked will be applied to your credit/debit card unless we are able to re-let the cancelled room(s) in full.
3. In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 7 days notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to 100% of the total booking value will be charged unless we are able to re-let the cancelled room(s) in full.
4. If you are concerned about the possibility of the above cancellation charges you are advised to take out appropriate Travel Insurance.